|4 Servings||Time: 10 minutes + 3.5+ hours inactive||Enjoy: Parties, Afternoons Off & Vacations|
This tropical, flavorful treat is a celebration in a cup both with and without alcohol. Matcha is known for providing a jolt of gentle energy and calming L-Theanine to keep your mind focused and serene. The Keicha matcha in this recipe may help fight off that warm weather drowsiness and keep you in a state of relaxed bliss.
- 2 Tbsp Keicha Passionfruit Matcha
- 2 cups fresh pineapple cut into 1.5" pieces
- 3/4 cup sweetened cream of coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup pineapple juice (or substitute 1 cup white rum)
- 2 oz dark rum (optional)
- Pineapple slices or paper umbrellas as garnish
- Freeze pineapple chunks.
- Combine Keicha Passionfruit matcha, frozen pineapple, cream of coconut, coconut milk, pineapple juice, and 3 cups ice in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to freezer. Let sit until it becomes the consistency of a milkshake, about 35 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and blend again until smooth.
- Serve with dark rum and garnish (optional). Enjoy!