|1 Serving||Time: 2 minutes||Enjoy: Daily, Morning Treats & Afternoon Pick-Me-Ups|
If you like your matcha a little sweet, you can't go wrong with a little natural syrup. Matcha is unique because it pairs well with a range of flavors from natural maple syrup, to more unique syrups made from berries and other ingredients. This recipe is a favorite here at Keicha. It pairs our ceremonial Keicha Matcha with a delicious, mildly sweet natural raspberry syrup.
- 1/4 cup natural raspberry syrup
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 packet Ceremonial Keicha Matcha
- Lemon slice for garnish
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Froth Keicha Ceremonial Matcha with hot water.
- In a serving glass, mix cold water with raspberry syrup. Add ice.
- Pour matcha on top. Serve with lemon slice as garnish (optional). Enjoy!